DOSES AND ADMINISTRATION
Aceclofenac controlled release injection is supplied as intramuscular administration ans should be injected deep intramuscular once a day. A repeated dose at a duration of 12hrs may required in severe pain. There is no evidence that the dosage of Aceclofenac need to be modified in patient with mild renal impairment, but as with other NSAIDs caution should be exercised. The Dose of Aceclofenac should be reduced in patient with hepatic impairment
- Adults: The recommended dose of Aceclofenac is 150mg once daily.
- Children: There is no Clinical Data on the use of Aceclofenac in children therefore it is not recommended for use in children.
- Elderly: The pharmacokinetics of Aceclofenac is not altered in elderly patients, therefore it is not considered necessary to modify the dose and dose frequency.
- Renal Insufficiency: There is no evidence that the dosage of Aceclofenac needs to be modified in patients with mild renal impairment.
- Hepatic Insufficiency: The dose of Aceclofenac should be reduced in patients with hepatic impairment. An initial daily dose of 150mg should be administered.y